About AUthor

Razz Posh Blogger Who is all about the Blogging
Breaking News
recent

United State of Plateau



For three weeks now I have been unable to blog and I, want you to know it was not by choice. I was simply a youth who obeyed the Clarion call. I was called to serve my fatherland and I was posted to Plateau State.
Plateau, the home of Tourism and Peace, over 3 million people are residents of this great state and the weather is to die for. Jos South, Jos North, Bukuru, Kuru, Shendam all these local governments and more make up of Plateau State and each with its distinct characteristics.
The Nysc camp is located at Mangu local government area of Jos and it housed more than 3000 corpers and it was the most interesting and painful experience ever. From waking up at 3am everyday to the brain freezing cold that you wake up too and a Camp Commandant whose idea of instilling discipline is squatting and "yanshing up".
I fell in love with this State and I am spending the next one year here hoping that I won't regret it and hope to find peace.
     From The Plateau with Love.
                                                         







                                                                      Atoke
Modesinuola Ogundiwin

Modesinuola Ogundiwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download

Powered by Blogger.