About AUthor

Razz Posh Blogger Who is all about the Blogging
Breaking News
recent

JESUS WAS IN IBADAN!!!!!


On Saturday October 3rd, in an area in Ibadan called Basorun, the  market sellers and shop owners did not sell or open their stalls because  JESUS WAS COMING TO THE MARKET.
On Saturday I went to get something at the market and saw that none of the market women and shop owners opened. I asked one of the bike men around and he told that they didn't open because a pastor said JESUS WAS COMING TO THE MARKET. I found this ridiculous so, I  went ahead to make my findings. Apparently the market women and shop owners have been loosing their kids to death and the death was getting too much as the kids were dying after one another. So a Pastor told the market women and shop owners not to sell anything and dedicate that day, for general prayers and that Olorun fe rin larin Ooja meaning the power of God wants to work in the market not literally walk in the market.. 
My Ibadan peeps though...LOL

More Pictures after



















Modesinuola Ogundiwin

Modesinuola Ogundiwin

1 comment:

Download

Powered by Blogger.